Anti-money laundering regulation
Information on anti-money laundering requirements from the Department of Internal Affairs website.
Anti-money laundering and Countering financing of terrorism (AML/CFT)
Information on the Reserve Bank's role as supervisor of AML/CFT from the Reserve Bank website.
- Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act
- General overview of this act from the Commerce Commission website.
- Credit Issues
- General information on a range of credit issues from the Ministry of Consumer Affairs website.
- Financial Markets Authority - Financial Adviser Regulation
General overview of the defined operating standards required for financial advisers.
- Financial Markets Authority - Enforcement Policy
This policy sets out the approach of the Financial Markets Authority to enforcement and guide / inform financial market particpants.
Non-Bank Deposit Takers Regime
Information for industry participants and the general public on the prudential regulation regime for non-bank deposit takers (NBDTs) from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand website.
NZ Network for Financial Literacy
The FSF is a supporter of the NZ Network for Financial Literacy.
Unravelling Financial Jargon
Access to a free e-book written to help finance professionals connect with their audience. It is full of plain language alternatives for financial words and expressions.