Consumer Info

Have a problem with your finance company?

If you have a complaint about your loan:

If talking to your lender doesn’t help, you can make a complaint to an independent dispute resolution scheme.

Ask the company which of the schemes below they belong to. These complaints schemes are free for consumers.

The Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme

0800 888 202

Financial Services Complaints Limited

0800 347 257

Financial Dispute Resolution

0508 337 337

MoST Content Management V3.0.8328